Locally-Owned Termite Control
If you’re noticing tiny winged insects around or outside of your home, you may be dealing with termites. Termites are especially destructive pests that cause billions of dollars in damage each year. Since termite colonies can compromise the structural integrity of your home or business, it’s best to contact a professional to exterminate termites on your property and keep them from coming back.
Generations of Expertise
The founder of PrimeX, Rhett Cowley, comes from a long line of pest control experts. Now PrimeX brings those generations of expertise to every service we provide, including termite treatment. Our termite services provide continuous protection you can count on, and not just a one-time fix. When you team up with PrimeX for termite control, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection so that we can tailor our treatment to your needs
- Extermination of existing pests on the spot
- Family and pet-safe treatments
- Termite monitoring and prevention using baiting methods
- Multiple plans to choose from according to what kind of termite control you need
When to Call A Termite Exterminator
Termites feed on decomposing plant matter found in soil and more importantly, wood. If they stick around long enough, they’ll move on from damp and decaying wood to sound wood, or even non-wood elements like insulation. They may be small, but thanks to their predictable diet, there are some tell-tale signs that you’re dealing with termites in or around your building.
- Sawdust-like piles near wood structures or surfaces
- Dirt or mud tubes in termites’ preferred places like around wood or in a crawl space
- Dirty trails on outside walls
- Blistering or bubbling of wood structural pieces such as pillars or windowsills
- Swarms of termites flying from or inside the structure
- Stray wings on windowsills
Termite Treatment Methods
Termites are invasive and require a multi-faceted approach to make sure they’re gone and stay away for good. Termite control methods tend to fall into a few different categories:
- Termite Extermination: locating and eliminating existing termite colonies
- Termite Monitoring: placing termite baits that are checked regularly to determine if termites are present and could become a problem.
- Termite Prevention: steps taken to make sure termites aren’t attracted to the property to begin with.
Here at PrimeX, we offer a variety of plans that address termite control at every stage of the process so that you can get a termite solution that suits your needs. Since termites congregate in colonies and reproduce rather quickly, trusting the professionals is the best way to make sure that you don’t miss any termites that are lurking in or under your property. Call us today for termite control you can count on!